#Addiction science 2018, London,UK, To know more kindly visit ..https://bit.ly/2GjqfKO
Aromatherapy can be very helpful in giving up addictions. The nasal cavity is in close proximity to the brain, and various smells can open up neural pathways, lift moods, and promote beneficial states of consciousness. Aromatherapy uses essential oils and these oils used also have other healing properties.
- Anise Oil– Improves relaxation and sleep
- Basil Oil – Curbs addictive cravings and helps in withdrawal
- Bergamot Oil – Helps relieve anxiety, depression, and compulsive behaviour
- Black Pepper Oil – Helps alleviate the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal
- Eucalyptus Oil – Dispels alcohol cravings
- #AddictionScience2018, London,UK.. To know more please visit ..https://bit.ly/2GjqfKO